Monday, November 24, 2008

My personal data


November 17,2008

Hi ' !!! This is all about to my personal life.

Im Ma.jhulie Guerra Candelario, just call me jhulie for short, 18 years old, Born on may 02,1990, from Arcabalo Milibili Roxas City, 1st child of Mr&Mrs Juliebert and Vergelita Candelario. My father is a Machine operator And my mother is a house wife. I have a 3 brothers. They are juliebert jr, jhuver, jhumarie Candelario & one sister she is jaya Candelario. In my elementary i study in plaredel east elementary school,. In my secondary i study in Capiz national high school, And now i study in hercore college at lawaan campus. Im 3rd year now my coures is BSCS bachelor of science in computer science.

About me!!!!
I'm a simple girl that many dreams in life. like to be a good citicince some day, to be a good wife?,be agood friends, and especially to finish my study, tis 2010 i hope i well do it. by the way this time i will say what is my favorites. About my love life - Heheheh secriet lang ah,.............
About my favorite food's - Spagette, salad, soipao, humberger, cake, etc. Favorite loveteam's - mark&jen, jasmine&jc, shenna&arthur, dennis&katrin, marky&glaiza. Thing's - ponitels, drees, sandal,accesories. Place - mall, park.

2 comments:

Marlon Celso said...

Blog Hopping!
nice one!

http://perspektib.blogspot.com

pa-add sa blogroll!

Ma. jhulie -Ann said...

nice one jejejeje!!!!!!